Aaron Clemens is passionate about securing justice for people by protecting and vindicating their right to justice under the law. He has handled hundreds of trials, including more than 50 jury trials. Aaron knows that success comes, to paraphrase the great Gerry Spence, not by merely making noise, but by listening. Listening to a client, first to understand what happened, then to answer questions, and ensure the client knows of the next steps in the process.
Born and raised in Juneau, Alaska, after attending college in Las Vegas followed by law school in our nation’s capital, Aaron moved to South Florida. Graduating from Georgetown University Law Center in 2004, he first worked at the Palm Beach County Public Defender. Aaron left public service after eight years to join a large firm representing corporate plaintiffs. After two years of civil litigation and appellate experience to compliment his trial skills, Aaron joined a small personal injury firm helping the injured. After nearly 10 years of experience working at two different smaller law firm, Aaron joined the Romano Law Group, where he can seek justice for clients against even the most well-funded defendants.
In addition to his personal injury and criminal law experience, Aaron has successfully handled employment litigation, general civil litigation, and advocating for persons wrongfully denied disability claims by a long-term disability plan.
Aaron favors civic and community involvement as a past president of the Georgetown Club of Palm Beach, a past president of the Palm Beach County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and his continuing service on his homeowner’s association board. He earlier spent two-terms on the Florida Bar’s Code and Rules of Evidence Committee.
When not helping clients, Aaron loves spending time with his wife Rina, also an attorney, and their two sons.
- B.A., Political Science, manga cum laude, University of Nevada Las Vegas, 2001
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2004
- Florida Bar – 2005
- Southern District of Florida – 2007
- United States Supreme Court – 2009
Memberships and Professional Associations
- Justice Major B. Harding Chapter of American Inns of Court (2016 to present)
- Crag S. Barnard Chapter of American Inns of Court (2013 to 2015)
- Florida Bar, Code and Rules of Evidence Committee (2009 to 2015)
- Palm Beach County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, President (2011)
- Georgetown Club of Palm Beach, Alumni Board of Directors, President (2008)
- Mirabella at Mirasol Homeowners Association, Board of Directors (Secretary, 2020 to present)
- Evergrene Homeowner Association, Board of Directors (2014 to 2019)
- Whitehall, Land of the President, Condominium Association, Board of Directors (2007 to 2011)