Corey B. Friedman has experience handling catastrophic injury and complex commercial litigation matters.
Although born in Southern California, Mr. Friedman obtained his Juris Doctorate cum laude from Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Mr. Friedman is admitted to practice in Florida, California, New York, and the District of Columbia.
Mr. Friedman’ practice areas include: traumatic brain injury, negligent security, wrongful death, defamation, product liability, and actions brought pursuant to Florida Statute §768.125 (Florida’s Dram Shop Statute).
- Barry University, B.A. Pre Law, 2002-2006
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2007-2010
- Florida, 2011
- California, 2011
- New York, 2019
- District of Columbia, 2020
Memberships and Associations
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2021