At Romano Law Group, Hali Marsocci handles a variety of wrongful death and personal injury matters, concentrating her practice on traumatic brain injury cases, as well as structural collapse cases.
Ms. Marsocci earned her Juris Doctorate from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida and her Bachelor of Business Administration from Stetson University in DeLand, Florida.
In addition to practicing law, Ms. Marsocci has a passion for supporting women in the legal profession. She is the founder and co-chair of the National Trial Lawyer’s Women’s Leadership Forum, a committee chair for the Palm Beach County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, is on the Board of the Florida Justice Association’s Women’s Caucus, and is a member of the Palm Beach County Justice Association’s Women’s Caucus. Ms. Marsocci is also on the Executive Board of the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, JD, 2013
- Stetson University, BA, Business Administration, 2010
- Florida – All State Courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District County, Northern District of Florida
Memberships and Associations
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association Women’s Caucus, Board Member
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40, Executive Board Member
- National Trial Lawyers, Women’s Leadership Forum, Founder and Co-Chair
- Palm Beach County Justice Association, Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Palm Beach County, Committee Chair