As a Palm Beach County native, Ms. Latour graduated from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida, with a Bachelor of Business Administration. She then attended Barry University School of Law in Orlando, Florida, where she graduated early with her Juris Doctor degree in 2013.
Prior to joining Romano Law Group, Ms. Latour served as an Assistant State Attorney where she gained invaluable trial and litigation experience. She then joined the private sector where she worked for a prominent civil litigation defense firm handling complex litigation matters. Currently, Ms. Latour focuses her practice on representing plaintiffs in catastrophic injury matters, including wrongful death, auto negligence, medical malpractice, premises liability, and products liability.
Outside of her litigation practice, Ms. Latour serves as Co-Chair for the Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Lawyers for Literacy committee. She also serves as Co-Chair for the Palm Beach County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers’ Justice Barbara Pariente Judicial Reception committee. Additionally, since 2017, Ms. Latour has served as a Board Member for the Lake Worth High School Alumni Foundation and the Lake Worth Dollars for Scholars, a nonprofit foundation that supports academic success in the community.
- Barry University School of Law, JD, December 2013
- Florida – 2014
- Northern, Middle and Southern District Courts of Florida – 2021
Memberships and Professional Associations
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Co-Chair – Lawyers for Literacy
- Palm Beach County Association for Women Lawyers, Co-Chair – Justice Barbara Pariente Judicial Reception committee
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- National Trial Lawyers
- Lake Worth High School Alumni Foundation, Board Member
- Lake Worth Dollars for Scholars, Board Member