Marjorie Levine has considerable experience in managing and navigating all phases of complex legal disputes. Prior to joining the firm, she focused her practice on disputes involving a wide range of medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, construction projects, consumer financial services litigation, appellate work, and environmental enforcement and litigation. She graduated from The George Washington University with a degree in Biology and Environmental Studies and then attended Pace University School of Law where she graduated with an Environmental Law Certificate. She is licensed to practice in Florida, New York and New Jersey.
Outside of her practice, Ms. Levine serves as the Chairperson of Angler Action Foundation and seeks to improve and protect marine habitat through responsible fishery and marine regulation, conservation, preservation and restoration.
- The George Washington University, Biology and Environmental Studies, 2007
- Pace University School of Law, Environmental Law Certificate, 2011
- Florida, 2012
- New York, 2012
- New Jersey, 2011
Memberships and Associations:
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association