Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
Pedestrian accidents are usually preventable, as it is often the negligence of the driver that leaves the pedestrian suffering. When a person is unexpectedly struck by a motor vehicle, the results are often catastrophic.
Call 866-533-6700 now or fill the form below
Why Navigate Your Pedestrian Injury Case
with a Romano Law Group Attorney
With vast experience in multi-faceted investigations, our experienced pedestrian accident injury attorneys will explore all viable, legal solutions to ensure you and your family receive the compensation and representation you deserve.
Our experienced accident injury attorneys and trusted private investigators work together to establish fault during the development of your case.
Many Florida roads were constructed to suit the needs of vehicular traffic. Pedestrians are at a natural disadvantage and stand to lose the most when struck by any type of moving vehicle. Pedestrian injuries are often severe, including brain injuries, spinal injuries, paralysis and loss of life. If you are hit by a driver who flees the scene or who has insufficient insurance, your uninsured motorist (UM) coverage may provide important benefits.
- Channeling of pedestrian traffic within a construction site
- Negligent drivers crashing into homes, storefronts or restaurants
- Car dealerships, parking lots & valet drivers
- Premises liability coverage, facility that creates visible obstruction
- Inadequate or malfunctioning lighting issues
- Vehicle ownership issues, rideshare, delivery, rental etc.
- Adequacy of sidewalks, crosswalks, and pedestrian zones
Mobile Pedestrian Accidents
Due to the inherent lack of protection on a bicycle or small recreational ride, many such accidents have tragic outcomes. Mobile pedestrian options are rapidly being introduced as a cost efficient alternative to driving. We routinely share the road with bicycles, scooters, mopeds and skateboards. Increasingly we see Segway, bike shares, e-scooters, and pedal party bikes, all of which create new dangers.
Golf carts are also popular on Florida’s secondary roads. Often seen as a nuisance around town, many drivers race past and swerve around a slower moving golf cart. With no active restraints, passengers are easily ejected and susceptible to dangerous rollovers.
- Increased percentage of hit and run probability
- Difficulty paying medical bills and navigating insurance claims
- Improper barriers separating sidewalk or pedestrian area
- Establishing Right of Way issues, person vs. vehicle
- Crosswalk signals, missing traffic devices or stop signage
- Visual obstructions, overgrown hedges, blindspot factors
- Pedestrian texting, comparable negligence
- Helmet and driver’s license requirements & restrictions
Verdicts & Settlements
Request a Free Consultation. 24/7.